• info@helpplax.org


    Term and Condition

  • Anyone Can Use One Time Your Name, Your E-Mail Id, & Mobile Number For Free Joining.
  • Link Will Be Assign Daily.
  • First 30% Primary Link Assign instant And Remaining 70% Link After 5 To 15 Days As Per Demand.
  • Recommitment Shoud Be Compulsory Same or More Than Same Amount.
  • If The Link Is Rejected New Help Link Will Be Provided Within 12 Hours By The System.
  • If Any Unauthorized Multi Ids Found All Ids Will Be Blocked.
  • All Provide Help & Get help Request Orders Will Be Complete In 18-24 Hours, No Need To Wait 48 Hours.
  • Guaranteed About :

  • Self independent structure With Own Technical Team.
  • All Technical Issues Will Solve Within 24 Hours.
  • Be ensure because it is completely Decentralized Public Depend System.
  • Stable and smooth system with SSL and D-DoS Attack Protected Own Server
  • Principle amount release at 30th days with recommiment Long term plan depends in demand and supply those are called Great management without greedy.
  • Best support and cooperation 24X7 online live chat.
  • Participate with spare money only, Read the term and conditions before joining. Thinking about being Billionaire in overnight may collapse all your dreams, always control your greediness. Help Plax is a Best ever Digital platform to growth money with spare money.
  • No Guaranteed About :

  • There are neither investments nor business! Participants help each other and sending each other money directly and without intermediaries.
  • We designed very reliable system and keep far away from auto-confirm for our participants. (issue like hanging-up problem, occur technical issue mainly time et.)

scroll up